Company Formation in Ajman Media City Free Zone
The Ajman Media City FreeZone, located on the Arabian Gulf coast, was founded in 1988. It is the UAE’s smallest free zone, yet it is one of the most developed. H.H. Sheikh Humaid Bin Rashid Al Nuaimi, the Ruler of Ajman, founded the Ajman Free Zone and granted it autonomy by Amiri Decree No. 3 of 1996. The Ajman Media City FreeZone is at a strategic location, allowing it to serve both the western and eastern markets.
Companies in the Ajman Media City FreeZone have access to four seaports and two international airports, allowing them to thrive in the region. The Ajman Free Zone Authority is in charge of passing and enforcing all rules and regulations in the free zone (AFZA). The Ajman Free Zone Authority is in charge of the whole company formation in Ajman Media City and the issuing of business licenses to firms.
The Benefits of Starting a Business in the Ajman Free Zone
This Ajman Media City Business Setup offers strategic and cost-effective position which attracts investors from all over the world to invest in various industries and entrepreneurs to establish new businesses. The following advantages are available to firms in the Ajman Free Zone:
1- Tax Benefits
- Companies are free from all corporate taxes.
- Personal income tax is also not applicable.
- Even on import-export taxes, there is a complete exemption.
2- Infrastructural Benefits
- Land leasing is available to businesses for a period of 20 years, renewable for another 20 years.
- The energy source is plentiful and inexpensive.
- There are no hidden fees.
- To help businesses, the Ajman Free Zone includes pre-built offices, smart offices, and warehouses.
3- Environmental Benefits
- The Ajman Free Zone Authority has enacted rules that are beneficial to businesses.
- The procedure for establishing a business in the Ajman Free Zone is simple and cost-effective.
- For employees, the immigration procedure is simple and speedy.
- Ajman Media Free Zone has offered a single point of contact for various government services, including licensing, visa services, and immigration.
4- Commercial Benefits
- Companies in the Ajman Free Zone are free from all customs duties on products and services.
- Foreign firms can hold 100 percent of the company.
- Provision for 100 percent capital and profit repatriation
- No red tape
- Economic policy and legal framework are liberal.
- The cost of labor is cheap.
5- Other Benefits
- There are no monetary limitations.
- There are no limits or limitations on foreign exchange.
- Companies have security services available 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
- Companies must follow a simple hiring and recruitment approach.
- Other services, such as banking, postal, and sophisticated communication, are available to businesses.
ECONOMIC BENEFITS OF COMPANY REGISTRATION IN THE AJMAN FREE ZONE
- Low-cost lease rentals
- Power and electricity at reasonable prices
- Two international airports and four ports are within easy reach.
- Infrastructure that is both affordable and good
- Materials are readily available.
Types of Ajman Free Zone Licenses
Company Formation in Ajman Media City issues five different types of business permits, depending on the type of business setup:
1- Industrial Licenses
2- E-commerce License
3- Trading License
4- Professional License
5- National Industrial License
Ajman Free Zone Business Setup
Ajman free zone is one of the most well-known locations for establishing a business since it offers all required services. However, you must first decide on a company name, a type of business, the type of license that must be obtained, the appropriate paperwork to be drafted, and, most importantly, the location of your business in the free zone territory.
For Ajman Media City Business Setup, following are the steps to be followed:
1- To begin, you must get all the paperwork and approvals by submitting all required documents to the Ajman Free Zone Authority.
2- After that, you must apply for both the registration and visa processes.
3- The next step is to choose a legal entity to form. Legal entities can be divided into four categories: Free Zone Limited Liability Company (FZ LLC), Free Zone Establishment (FZE), Branch of a Local Company, and Branch of a Foreign Company
4- To get an Ajman Free Zone Authority license, you must first choose a company name and a business type.
BlueCrayon as your helper
The Ajman Free Zone is one of the UAE’s most cost-effective and established free zones. As a result, it is undoubtedly the greatest place in the UAE to start a business. BlueCrayon is a one-stop solution and service provider for both international and domestic investors and businesspeople.
Our team will handle all of your company setup needs, including bank accounts, licensing, registration, documentation, and other legal procedures. Contact us to learn more about our company establishment services and to get started on your dream venture right now!