Events & Exhibition Management
Having successfully launched events and exhibitions for a wide array of industries, Blue Crayon Consulting is an experience-rich event management company in Sharjah & Dubai. Events still have a firm foothold in today’s dealing business and personal alike. And although many may believe that Events and Exhibition Management should have become obsolete by now, that is not the case. Technology has not hindered this aspect of marketing and sales but enhanced it. People choose to visit Events and Exhibitions. These people are not passive audiences, but they are proactive participants, who set aside time to attend the event or exhibition. Most of the people attending these events are there to judge and procure your services, so it is essential to put your best foot forward.
By the looks of it arranging an event or an exhibition might sound expensive, they look classy, but they are very cost-effective. Not only do they reduce the cost of making individual trips to each of these attendees as well as provide a high return on investment.
Want to get started?
Why do Events and Exhibitions Work?
- Offers of ample opportunities for Face to Face Interactions
- Facilitating Positive Company association
- Spreading Brand Awareness
- They help in the launching of New Products
- They present numerous Lead generation opportunities
How We Can Help Your business?
- We bring extensive experience to the table. In the past, we have covered a wide range of events, from corporate events to weddings to marketing-centric events.
- We help build events and exhibitions that stay with the audience long after they have left the venue.
- Our innovative ideas can help foster employee relationships and boost productivity.
- Our out-of-the-box personalized event activations and on-ground marketing will lead to improved business partnerships.
- Our Event management company in Sharjah & Dubai caters to a wide pool of clients interested in turning their event into a massive success.
We have helped our client’s businesses arrange truly extraordinary Exhibitions with maximum exposure. Our goal is to help you build an event and exhibition centered around your organization’s visions. Our exceptional team of highly qualified experts will help you design an event or an exhibition, whatever the situation demands. You can reach out to us through the contact form or you can explore our project’s gallery to view our remarkable event achievements.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
There is a huge list of things you need to get done. The process of starting a business in Dubai-UAE may seem quite complicated when you have decided to do it on your own. A genuine business consultant or an agent can help you handle things as well as understand things that need to be taken care of.
First, you need to ensure that you are eligible to start a business in a foreign place such as Dubai-UAE. You’ll need to get a business visa, which necessitates the person applying should have at some point in their career have set up a business.
Once you have confirmed your eligibility, initially, you’ll have to choose your business activities, a name for business, and business jurisdiction, not necessarily in that order. You can also refer to our Steps to Start a business in UAE: A complete guide.
Dubai mainly has three corporate jurisdictions, free zones, offshore, and Mainland. There is a main difference between all these three jurisdictions, which has to do with their purpose of existence. Free Zones doesn’t allow the business to conduct business outside Dubai, UAE. An Offshore company is not allowed to do business inside the UAE. In contrast to both, Dubai Mainland companies can do business both outside and inside the UAE. Moreover, Mainland businesses have to obtain their license from the Department of Economic Development in Dubai.
In September 2018, the Foreign Direct Investment Law (FDI) came into the picture. At first, the law focused on new opportunities for foreign investors in some business sectors. In July 2019, an announcement regarding the relaxation of restrictions for certain business sectors was made.
Before 2020, an investor had to form a 49-51% ownership contract with UAE nationals. The law prevented foreigners from owning more than 49% of a company in Dubai Mainland, UAE. Since March 2020, 122 business activities over three primary sectors have been granted the opportunity for 100% ownership, with the respective authorities being tasked with implementation. Find the complete list of 122 business activities across the following business sectors here.
- Agricultural Sector
- Manufacturing Sector
- Services Sector
Compared to other jurisdictions, it has a high setup cost, but the benefits weigh in the favor of Dubai Mainland.
A comparison between the three jurisdictions will give you the difference but will not tell you which of them is better on the whole, as it depends wholly on a particular business’s needs. So, what we do is help applicants find the right fit for their businesses. Freezones allows an owner to retain complete ownership of their business, but you can only conduct business activities in that free zone. It is better to have all the information at hand before you take the step.
For finding out how to start a business in one of the free zones, refer to our guide: Steps to Start a business in UAE: A complete guide.
In order to get your business recognized as a legal entity, you will require a business license. In Dubai, the department of economic development grants licenses to mainland companies as well as individuals. For free zones, the business licenses are issued by private authorities.
Additionally, you have to understand the four types of business licenses available:
- Industrial License, which is issued to industries manufacturing goods.
- Commercial License, which is Issued to general trading businesses.
- Tourism licenses are reserved for tours and travel industries.
- Professional license, which is Issued to service-related businesses.
For getting a business license for Dubai Freezones, you need to get in touch with the respective authorities.
Now, we are sharing the requirements for getting a business license for Dubai Mailand:
- Approvals from the Department of Economic Development as well as other authorities are necessary and need to be presented with your business license application.
- The presence of at least one business partner is mandatory while applying for business licenses.
- You need to have a finalized Trade name, business activities, and business’s legal structure.
- You need copies of passports and residency visas of all the business partners and managers.
- Foreign business partners need a NOC from the local sponsor.
- You’ll also need a registered Ejari and tenancy contract for your finalized office space.
Once you submit these documents, you’ll be assigned either a transaction number or a payment voucher. After you make the final payment, you can collect your business licenses.
- Complete ownership
- Comparatively low business setup costs
- You can’t perform business outside the free zone
- Some business are subjected to audits
- Business License provided by private authorities
- Complete Ownership for 122 business activities across three agricultural, manufacturing and service sectors.
- High business setup costs.
- Business activities can be conducted locally as well as globally.
- All businesses are subjected to audits each financial year.
- Business License provided by the Department of Economic Development.
Communication Skills: Although it’s strange to say that comfort and communication skills are factors that one needs to consider before they hire a business consultant, they seem quite obvious to many and are often neglected. Their communication skills as well as personality factors into your whole business relationship. Therefore, it should be taken into consideration. Consultants that can clearly put their views and ideas into words are more confident and aware of the business.
Experience and Knowledge: Experience is a key factor in selecting a consultant. Fortunately for us, technology has presented us with a unique opportunity to track down testimonials, references, and reviews. It helps find out things about a consultant before we invest in them. Initially, when you contact a consultant, ensure that they know what they are talking about.
An authentic consultant will not just make helpful suggestions but will guide you through the process by leveraging their networks. Any knowledgeable consultant will be to understand your issues and provide solutions for them. There is a high chance that they have already experienced similar issues with other clients and so can quickly offer you a solution. And if they haven’t experienced this before, they’ll still try to come up with a solution for it.