How to Set Up Your Own Cloud Kitchen in Dubai?
Due to its guaranteed return on investment, cloud kitchen revenues in the UAE and Saudi Arabia skyrocketed in 2019, making it the most sought-after business setting for ambitious investors and food entrepreneurs (ROI).
A cloud kitchen is a new business concept designed to serve small and emerging food enterprises that are not yet ready to invest in their full-fledged restaurant or physical location. It’s a virtual kitchen with no dine-in option and a delivery-only protocol that can challenge established restaurant standards by allowing them to focus entirely on building brand value and providing high-quality meals to their clients.
As society continues to plunge into a more digital manner of purchasing and accessing the market, the growth of e-commerce opened the door for cloud kitchens. Food delivery systems like UberEats, Deliveroo, and Talabat are commonly used in cloud kitchens. They also established a robust online presence through websites, mobile applications, and social media platforms to reach their target demographic.
Benefits of setting up a cloud kitchen in Dubai
Dubai has become a magnet for startups and SMEs to a varied economic sector. It is known for having the UAE’s fastest expanding economy. Furthermore, Cloud Kitchen Setup in Dubai caters to a diverse range of audiences and clients, with 70% of people preferring to buy meals online.
Dubai’s business structure has evolved throughout time, encouraging investors to incorporate their firms in the Emirate because of the following advantages:
- Less tax: there are no corporate or personal taxes to pay.
- Setup is inexpensive: Flexible and cost-effective license options are offered.
- Fewer infrastructure and personnel: you won’t need a physical shop, and you’ll need less staff to manage your firm.
- Documentation needs are maintained to a bare minimum.
- There is an extensive network available: Get the top corporate service providers in the Emirate to help you grow your business.
- More potential for development and expansion: Take advantage of the government’s help and learn from Dubai’s thriving economy.
How to setup your Kitchen Cloud Business
Consider the following steps to kick start your cloud kitchen company in the UAE:
- Make a game plan. Prepare a business strategy that outlines your requirements and the vision you need for your brand before getting started. This includes your brand’s name, budget and investment goals, partners (if any) and their duties, market research, branding, and marketing strategies. Take your time to complete this step of your setup since it will benefit you significantly in the future, particularly throughout the incorporation process.
- Decide on your configuration. To access the local market and ultimately utilize the capacity of your cloud kitchen business, we propose establishing your company in Dubai Mainland. You’ll need a Trade License from the Dubai Department of Economic Development, as well as a Food License and Permit from the Dubai Food Safety Department. You’ll need to find a local partner because this is a Mainland arrangement.
- Complete your license’s documentation requirements. Complete your paperwork early in the incorporation procedure for more rapid processing of your company license. This will save you money on setup and allow you to complete your application faster with the DED.
- Obtain your permit. The setup process for Dubai Mainland is quick and straightforward. Bring your documents to one of the designated service locations and pay the licensing fee.
- Finalize your company’s requirements. You may now complete your business establishment by obtaining your firm’s most rapid corporate services after receiving your license. Visas for you and your family, office space if needed, financial services and bank account establishment and maintenance, website, mobile application, digital marketing creation, and brand registration are things to consider when starting a cloud business.
Get Assistance from BlueCrayon
The process of business setup in Dubai can be daunting. Using a local agency like BlueCrayon as a business setup consultant to complete the incorporation procedure will put investors at ease, as we work hard to help you and completely commit to your idea. We’ll assist you in achieving your business, business license, and investing objectives from beginning to end.